Honeymoon endng?

I am finding that with more and more food lately I am having to bolus for every 10 carbs for foods like cereal, bread, and some pastas. Fruit however can still be covered with the standard 1:15 ratio.

Does this mean my honeymoon period is ending\over or could there be something else going on?

I am going through the same thing right now!! my blood sugars are around 200-240 after two hours, and before they would be under 180. I don’t understand why its happen but I don’t like it! it could be honeymooning I guess, because I have had it for about 10 months now…

It could be the ending of your honeymoon. People’s ratios do change frequently. Could it be less exercise now that your summer job has endedl?

I think 1 to 10 may be a fairly standard ratio. I know my niece has used 1 to 10 in the past; she has now gone back to 1 to 14 though. Good news is the ICR seems to stay stable for a good long chunk of time. When her honeymoon ended, did not notice ICR change, numbers went up evening and overnight. That was our sign.