I Delivered my Baby Girl!

Hi ladies, I delivered my baby, Elaine Aniela on 11 December at 8:07pm. She weighed 6lbs 13oz and is a healthy baby. I delivered just a few days from my due date 39w 3d. It was a challenge as all labor and deliveries are but somehow my blood sugars stayed normal while I was in labor. The body is an amazing thing. I will write my labor story soon but I just wanted to tell this group the good news and let you know that all the hardwork pays off :slight_smile:

Hi Diana,

Congratulations....that's great!!! I am interested in your story since I am planning to get pregnant soon.

Best Regards,

Eugenia

Hoorah!!! Congratulations Diana!!!! Hope that you are both resting well and that you have celebrated with some good high carb food!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes! I celebrated with sugary cereal and chocolate milk. I also enjoyed some Panera Bread. My blood sugars are still low so Iā€™m going to eat all the sweets I can get :slight_smile:

Congrats!! I myself ate a huge thing of baked brie as well, not gonna lie :) Enjoy this time and be sure to care for yourself in the midst of everything!

Congratulations Diana! Did your doctor have to induce you or did you go naturally?