Baby on the way!

Well it happened, I am pregnant! My husband and I knew we wanted kids and we knew we wanted them pretty soon. I found out I was pregnant on 04/13/08. I am already 16 weeks and things are going great! I haven’t really had any morning sickness to speak of and I had my lowest A1C since I have been diabetic. I am so excited because I know how important it is to take care of myself as well as my baby and I have been trying really hard. We find out what we are having in four weeks. I cannot wait! My husband and I both think it will be a boy, but we will have to wait and see. I didn’t get to lose much weight before I found out I was pregnant and I kept working out for a little while until I got really tired. But so far, I have gained less than two pounds, so I think I am doing pretty well even though I didin’t lose as much as I wanted to before I got pregnant. Now I am just going to have to worry about losing weight after I have the baby! Anyway, this is our first and I can’t wait to be a mommy! I am going to quit my job about the end of October and be a stay at home mom. I am due December 12th but more than likely I will deliver early being diabetic and all. I actualy am hoping to have the baby early - I think most women want to have their baby as soon as possible! I know that it will be hard to give up my freedom, but I know it will be worth it. Yay for babies!

Congrats!!

WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats!

Great news - Best wishes!