I get so tired of people telling me about Diabetes

I love it LadyD! I'm going to remember that move...checking the voicemail. I must admit I've used the pretending to talk to someone on the cellphone move before to avoid someone. Works like a charm every time! :)

Just wait until your mother in law starts to do it. If you want to get irritated, there is no better way !
Even my 7 year old daughter makes comments sometimes,
I think it is how many people deal with their own anxiety about it.
You can always tell the person who made a comment something about his or her own eating habits.
Like wow your eating that and you are already fat??? " Or" really you look sickly enough without doing that"
Give them a little of their own medicine I think it would work although I have never implemented it myself.

Well I can see that we not only have to deal with the big D but this too . Well at least I am not by myself LOL
Oh it was not the carbs in the brownie it was the point taht they tell me what I can and can not have when they are giving out samples of stuff .
I like the line in the video that said there is 2 things I cant eat "poison and food made with poison " that is one I will be using . also like'the person you know probably has type 2 I have type 1 totally different problem thanks though" LOL thanks again guys !!!!