In need of CGMS

Hi All,
I am in a battle royale with Horizon NJ Health. I am a Medicare primary and HMO/Medicaid secondary-tertiary…I am 100% disabled. I am in desperate need of a CGMS and my insurances won’t pay for it. If anyone has an extra, or no longer uses theirs, and would be willing to give it up or trade for something. I am willing to do my best to trade for something you need. I am seriously having bad episodes and cannot monitor tightly enough to keep control. If anyone can help me, I would so appreciate it… Thanks~!

Thanks, Danny…
I already have the pump and they pay for all that , but right now they are giving me a hard time getting the 723 and the other things… It is mostly mm’s fault because they have no clue what they are doing… complete blithering idiots. I cannot believe that they do not know how to deal with insurance company…I hope we get somewhere soon, because I have been in and out of the hospital. I need that CGM and I doubt they will EVER give it to me… I know they would pay for the supplies but not the actual device… ugh!!! gotta love the politics…