It's been a while!

Wow, I've just realised it's been about three years since I last logged into this site. I've just come back from a volunteering weekend with Diabetes UK and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I met so many wonderful people and I have never felt so "normal" in my life. As part of one of the activities over the weekend, we had to say our "Diabetic Story" and part of it reminded me of when I probably hit some real bad stages of Diabetes back in my late teens and early 20s and I realised that it was finding the diabetic community online and this website that was one of the first stages of helping me realise how out of control I was and that I wasn't alone, it was the first step to my recovery and I didn't really realise how important this site was at that moment in time until I reflected on it this weekend. So I thought I'd log in and post a blog :) Hope everyone is well...

welcome back
hope we see you more often
hugs

Sarah think thats your name? struglin with my cataracts rit, n ow- Wonaderful to hear yourstory. I'm English living in Malaga but have no support groups I can find after 12 years pls stayin touch as you are definatly encourang me. Pleasee o rite mor e often regards Albie Malaga, Spain-

muleman it's so nice to see you wish you came more often why don't you join our chat room we have so much fun here
did you have cataract surgery or will you?
i wish you well
keep in touch