Just need to vent

that makes sense to me, Tony actually has always had a healthy diet prior to diagnosis, although just now he gets treats to treat lows.

Some ppl just think that the answer is what we eat. I too am a Type one who took it at 10 years old and now my oldest daughter is a Type one too. I don’t talk about Type 2 either because I know nothing about it, but I have a friend who was diagnosed last year as a Type 2 and thinks I have all the answer to it. Oh yeah I’m sorry but now I’m 44 and my daughter is 18 and she took it when she was 11.

There are no random events and there no coincidences.

There is no reason to blame, for this creates a victim/victimizer situation, one of the most important things we should learn to stop. It comes from the existence of judgement. Judgement will become less and less prevalent as we progress as a race. It is one of the most important things that Jesus tried to teach. Judgement creates a category where a person views something as either ‘good’ or ‘bad’. This is the root of most problems in our world, internally and externally.

oh sorry that just sounds funny, I wouldn’t be able to take her seriously. How much sugar would you have to feed a 20 month old to give him diabetes according to her? He didn’t even really eat solids until he was close to one, so that’s about 8 months of food. I know someone that thinks that diabetes has been cured, but the doctors in America won’t tell us about it.

that would be nice! Like magically on his eighteenth birthday swoosh it’s gone!
If anything, the insurance company would tell us if there’s a cure, they are trying everything to get out of paying for this right now!