Life is so very short

Many of you, just recently congratulated my fiance and i on the new addition to our family.

Rueben Zephyr was born on July 2nd 2010
He fought very hard, and endured multiple surgeries and procedures at an extraordinary attempt to save his life.
God has another plan for Carl and I, one that now includes saying goodbye to our precious baby boy.
Rueben Zephyr went home to see Jesus today, He was one month and 4 days old. His life so short, but every moment a blessing.

I'm not sure if any of you have lost a baby, but Rueben was my first pregnancy that didn't result in a miscarriage, because of D..but he was born far too soon, and for that I do blame my unruly D...

It's just not fair sometimes.

Oh honey, I’m so very sorry:( My heart breaks for you & Carl.

I just want to give you a big hug…Im so so sorry.

Rachemoon - words fail me.
I’m new here and we do not know one another but I hope you can feel the warmth and understanding emanating from everyone who sees this note. Please accept the cyber love aimed at you and Carl, now and always.

Rachemoon,

I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and take care of Carl. I hope that with time the heart ache will heal.

Cheryl

So sorry for your lose but honey I have lost one right after he was born (and had 2 miscarrages) before I had my 2 girls. No matter what please don’t blame your D or yourself. Hold thigh one day you will have a baby that will grow up and give you grandchildern. I did and she’s a Type 1 like her mom.

With deepest sympathies for you and your finance’s loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your angels.

Rachemoon - With tears in my eye’s and the deepest feelings within my heart I want to tell you how truly sorry I am for your greatest of losses, I know that nothing within this this world can ever replace him but I hope that some how you and your partner find comfort in knowing that all of us here care as he was so precious and he will be remember as we pray for him each night…

Sorry for your loss but thank you for sharing it with us.

So very sorry for your loss

I am so sorry to hear of your heartbreaking loss.

Your baby’s life was truly too short. Sincere sympathies for your loss.

Dear Rachel I have been thinking about you and your loss all day long, as I tear up each and every time. I wish there was some way I could console you as you grieve of this very tragic loss, Please know that I have prayed so hard for Rueben, you and your loved ones and all of you will be in mine and all my famlies thoughts…God bless you!

Grieving your loss… our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I’m so very sorry.

Like Boshra said, I pray that this will be your last heartache. “Boshra - I love that saying, will try to remember it.”

Oh my. I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Oh , I am so sorry about your beautiful baby boy Reuben Zephyr. He will be greatly missed!

I am teary -eyed and truly don’t know what to say to you …but hugs .

:frowning: Your son and your family are in my prayers …may God give you the strength in this difficult time. My heart is aching for your loss.