Looking a One Touch Ultra Mini meter - Willing to trade

Hello All,

My back up meter took a swim and died, but it was a Freestyle and I have the Ping and use the meter remote now and all the strips I had for it expired anyways.....

So! I'm looking for a One Touch Ultra Mini as a back up. I am a college student so going out and buying one isn't really an option for me. But I feel weird not having a back up meter I could potentially use if something happened to my main one.

Diabetes Related Items I have to trade:

- DexCom PC software and connector cable (I'm a Mac, so this doesn't work for me)
- EZManager Max software and IR connector/dongle for Animus pump (see above, re: Mac)
- Delica One Touch Lancing Device (unused with lancets)
- Nexcare Flexible Clear First aid tape

Non-diabetes related items I have to trade:

- D'Addario Medium Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (high E string missing, sorry)
- Princeton Review Cracking the New GRE 2012 with DVD (unopened, light pencil marks in first three chapters) ISBN: 9870375428197
- Learning Express GRE Vocabulary Flash Review ISBN: 9871576857816

I can also knit/sew something for you. I am crafty like that.

I can only ship within the US. (I would just stick whatever in a flat rate USPS box) PM me if interested, along with picture of the meter you would be sending me.

Thanks!!

Google "free onetouch meter" and you will have no problems getting one for free.

Or use this link.

I have two One Touch Ultra Mini, one in black with a case and the other in pink.