My back up meter took a swim and died, but it was a Freestyle and I have the Ping and use the meter remote now and all the strips I had for it expired anyways.....
So! I'm looking for a One Touch Ultra Mini as a back up. I am a college student so going out and buying one isn't really an option for me. But I feel weird not having a back up meter I could potentially use if something happened to my main one.
Diabetes Related Items I have to trade:
- DexCom PC software and connector cable (I'm a Mac, so this doesn't work for me)
- EZManager Max software and IR connector/dongle for Animus pump (see above, re: Mac)
- Delica One Touch Lancing Device (unused with lancets)
- Nexcare Flexible Clear First aid tape
Non-diabetes related items I have to trade:
- D'Addario Medium Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (high E string missing, sorry)
- Princeton Review Cracking the New GRE 2012 with DVD (unopened, light pencil marks in first three chapters) ISBN: 9870375428197
- Learning Express GRE Vocabulary Flash Review ISBN: 9871576857816
I can also knit/sew something for you. I am crafty like that.
I can only ship within the US. (I would just stick whatever in a flat rate USPS box) PM me if interested, along with picture of the meter you would be sending me.