Name that Movie!

Allright my D-Beeps! Let’s try something new.

I will name a popular line and you guess the movie, the winner will then create the next popular line from a movie, if people can’t figure it out, try a second line from the movie, next winner continues and so on!!

May the movie fun begin!!!

Please make sure they are very popular movies, no B rated movies.

Here we go!

I am going to start with 3 who ever answers all 3 will be the winner to say the next quote from a movie!

1. “I see dead people”
  2. “I was a better man with you as a woman than I ever was with a woman as a man. Know what I mean?”…
  3. “The time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe: women!”
  1. 6th sense
  2. Tootsie?
  3. ? Maybe, Back to the Future.

“Ovaltine, perhaps?”

YES!!!

Bravo!!! it was Back to the Future II

Your turn for a famous movie quote!!

“Ovaltine, perhaps?”

Young Frankenstein (1974)

Very good! What’s your movie quote?

This one might be hard so I will give the year (1993)
“Every moment counts”

I want to say Pan’s Labrynth but not sure how old that movie is.

Was that “My Life”?

I think so…

“3,4 better lock your door, 5,6 grab your crusafix, 7,8 better stay up late, 9, 10 never sleep again”

Your right,the movie is “My Life” Michael Keaton plays a terminally ill man preparing for his death.
What’s your movie quote?

Fredddddddddddys coming for youu.

It’s a long quoteee…
“Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who’ll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I’m not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you’ll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived”

Makes me cry everytimeeeeeee!

Meet Joe Black!

That was not easy!

“Me? I know who I am. I’m a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude”

Tropic Thunder

Rommel… you magnificent bastard, I read your book!

rick phillips

Goonies??

"Your mother’s in here, Karras. Would you like to leave a message? I’ll see that she gets it. "

Exorcist?

“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse…”

Yes,

The Godfather

“Unbearable isn’t it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and it’s sound is like razors through flesh.”

Hellraiser III

“You make me hotter than Georgia asphalt”

Wild at heart!

How bout this one…

“You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don’t wanna know about it, believe me.”

The Big Lebowski!!!
C’mon dude I’m wearing a dude shirt that says “Abide” on it :slight_smile:

next quote: “F**k off with your sofa units and string green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let… let’s evolve, let the chips fall where they may.”