Need questions a.s.a.p please type 1 diabetes

I Have Type 1 diabetes,recently on Tricare insurance.
Which paid for all my medications making it as little as 14 dollars for 2 bottles of Novolog. I was recently cut off my dads insurance because I turned 21.Ive called the insurance and there's ABOSOLUTELY nothing I can do (Obama has only extended it to 28 if your in school in which im not in school).SO I HAVE ONE BOTTLE OF NOVOLOG LEFT THAT WILL MAYBE LAST ME 2 WEEKS...I HAVE NO INSURANCE,WHICH NOVOLOG IS OVER 200 $ FOR 1 BOTLE WITH OUT INSURANCE.IVE FILLED FOR MEDICAID,BUT THE APPLICATION TAKES UP TO 45 DAYS TO PROCESS..WITH ME HAVING 2 WEEKS LEFT OF INSULIN AND NO INSURANCE THAT I CAN'T AFFORD WHAT SHOULD I DO BESIDES GET READY TO GO THREW HELL OR MAYBE EVEN DIE BECAUSE OF NO INSULIN????????? ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP ME ALOT!!
TOO BAD IM NOT RICH..I ONLY WOR AT A GAS STATION MAKING 170 DLLARS A WEEK SMH.

you can stay on your parents up to age 26
http://thanksobamacare.org/index.php?id=4

and you may find some assistance here
http://www.tudiabetes.org/notes/Diabetes_Patient_Assistance_Resources

Patient_Assistance_programs are out there for a lot of diabetes meds and supplies they can be a pain to apply for and may take a bit of time to get the meds. I bought novolog N for 25 bucks a walmart over the counter.

I agree with Marie, by federal law you can stay on your parents plan until age 26 unless you are married. This is a long adopted change and there really is not question so long as your dad is covered you cna remain with no change.

Lilly (Humalog) and Nordo Nordisk (Novolog) both have patient assistance programs where you get the insulin free. You have to have it delivered to a doctor's office and you pick it up there.

I agree with all the comments, and you should be able to stay on the insurance you have!

And I order my insulin from Canadian pharmacies, at about 1/3 the cost. Same exact products. it takes a bit longer to arrive, but they just require a prescription, same as a US pharmacy. Also, Walmart's Relion brand is the slower acting, but still works and is a fraction of the cost.

I'm getting insurance as of 1/1/14 because of Obamacare, and I'm so excited!
Hope this all helps...

I was using Walmart's brand of Humulin R and it is only $25 per vial. Not the best insulin but so much less expensive when you have to purchase it yourself. Good luck!