Starting today at the top left of the home page, we’ve launched buttons linking to multiple resource pages to facilitate topical navigation:
The resource pages are: * New to Diabetes? * Topic of the Month: to change on a monthly basis. This month, we're linking it to Simple Steps for Health. * Type 1 Diabetes * Type 2 Diabetes * Other Types of Diabetes * Nutrition and Recipes * Diabetes News: which links to the Forum category about diabetes news * Control your Diabetes * Complications * Other Resources * Join TuDiabetes: linking to the sign-up page for the site.
Except for the Topic of the Month, Diabetes News and Join TuDiabetes, all the other resource pages have a similar structure:
- General Information: a introductory section, giving an overview of the topic, linking out to established resources (typically government resources).
- Forum Discussions: a section including links to relevant discussions relevant to the Resource page topic.
- Related Groups: a section including links to relevant groups relevant to the Resource page topic.
- Related Videos: a section including links to relevant videos relevant to the Resource page topic.
- Other Resources: a section including links to other relevant resources about the topic. Typically all these are links going to other web sites.
Do you want to help with the improvement of these Resource pages and development of new Resource pages to help others visiting the community? Join the Content Committee: we always need help!