Non diabetics who knows more than you do

Yea people without diabetes think all diabetics are banned from eating sugar of any amount,my boos once told me "You are not a real diabetic if you were you would not be drinking that juice". to witch I replied "I have my diabetic membership card right here" and then I pulled out my humalog and syringe he shut up real quick.

Yes I feel a small vaca every now n then away from diabetes wld b great. don’t u feel like there r times where it controls u? sometimes it can get in the way of evthing n other times its a little easier…and only a fellow diabetic can understand tht

OMG ppl like that soooooo get me!!! My husband has told me he knowsas much about D as i do. ERRRRRRR NO U DON'T!!!! Leave me alone!! Always my reply. Not too nicely either LOL! I've tried to get ppl to understand the D and they wind up making me upset b/c they knowmore that I do. OK WAIT HERE I've been a D for 38 years and U think u know more that me???????? The only thing my hubby knows about D is when I start getting low and acting crazy. I have no warning system now. The rest of the crap he dosen't know about!

I def feel like sometimes I control and others it controls me...its like having a new born 24/7...ur never quite sure what's wrong with it becuz it doesn't speak...

Lol...

Jimmy I don't think there is anyone who has been effective..people love to dwell in their ignorance and have no real interest in the truth...