Novorapid, Tresiba insulins & Xigduo XR in Mexico

Hi, I am a T1 from India, I am going to travel to Mexico for work - 11 months. What is cost effective method for my insulins? Should I purchase all in India and carry to Mexico for 11 months? Or can i purchase in Mexico? Are the Novorapid, Tresiba insulins and Xigduo XR 10/500 available in Mexico? How much pesos?

Those insulins should be available in Mexico. I haven’t heard of xigduo though so I don’t know. You will have to ask the pharmacy what the price is but I don’t think that Mexico is having the price inflation that the US is so it should be reasonable.

Yes you can, but generally pharmacies in Mexico want you to visit a Mexican doctor first. I needed humalog years ago while I was in Tijuana, and the pharmacist told me only Mexican scripts are honored.
He sent me next door to a doctor who wrote me one for $50 US. Might be a scam to get the 50 dollars but the insulin was super cheap. Full price a bottle was $60 US.

The pharmacy I went to only accepted American money for some reason, but if you use credit card it would not matter I expect.