OK, I am using the Minilink

And have been adjusting my basal rates, trying to get this down. I really get discouraged at some of the highs I get. I have my carb ratio, and it seems with Symlin added, the postprandial peaks are a lot less, but later that night, BAMMM! 200-250’s if not worse.

Seems I can snack, with no difficulty and no symlin, but the times I eat a MEAL, I get the highs. I up the bolus, and get lows. DANGIT! I love the sensor, and want to get the bennies of using this…IOW, to learn what is right for my levels. I dream of a day or more when I can have a nice level day, within my ranges.

hii! I´m from mexico df, and now i´m starting to use de minilink too, is good to find people who uses it, becausse it seems that in these groups most of the members uses dexcom and animas pump???

I hope that we’ll can share some tips and experiences!!

Sure. If you find some ideas and all in your use of it, let me know, and I’ll do the same for you.

Also using the MM CGMS Love it catch highs and lows b/4 they get out of hand.

That’s what I like about the CGMS. I want so much to level off, and catching the highs and lows early may help with HbA1c results. I’m getting tired of getting flak from the Docs about not being perfect/

I’M IN TOTAL SHOCK!!!

I HOLD IN MY HAND, TEARS DOWN MY FACE AN APPROVAL LETTER FOR THE CGMS!!!

I cannot believe it! No denial, no fighting, just as if 'Oh, OK, here ya go…!".

Faint: THUMP!

I have yelled out SO LOUD, the dang neighbour looked over the fence thinking I’d won the lottery, and in a way, I have!

OMG, I’m going to FRAME THIS LETTER!!

Since you’re pumping, if you know the highs come in some hours after you eat, can you up the bolus but extend the time it kicks in over or something like that- what people do for pizza?
Sorry, I don’t pump.

I’ve tried just about anything and everything. It looks like the only thing to help me lately is Symlin. That DOES work, but I feel bloated after eating with it :expressionless:

I’ll go on with the symlin for a while as it does seem to level things off postprandial.