One year anniversary

so its been one year since I was " restructured"...what a year...I am STILL not working, the govt decided that I was an " unsuitable candidate " for second career funding because I had a high school and trade certificate ( doesnt matter its 20 years out of date), while most jobs I apply for either think I will leave if I find a better one , or I am not the yuppie material they need...and that includes everything from donut shop midnite guy right up to operations supervisor positions in my field....

I have not posted a darn thing for an entire year, as I had made a promise to myself NOT to whine on here...but the facts are this..

6 months ago I ran out of Metprofin..no insurance to cover the cost

while NOT taking the med, I continued to monitor and was always 4.0 - 6

3 months ago I ran out of strips

6 months ago I also ran out of thyroid ( Hypo) meds

My doctor has left town for the big city and opportunity and now I must find another

TO get meds, I need a prescription, from the walk in, then pay full price...which I cant...

You ever wonder when you see people on the streets and say to yourself " how on earth did they get that way"....well, let me tell you, I understand it a lot better now that its not always a choice they make, but instead one of lifes little gifts of reality that there sometimes is NO choice and no matter how much you try to get ahead ( or back to even par ) you just get further behind, and doors slammed, and , and ,and.....well, you know what I mean...

so, is the type 2 under control?....well, it appears it is..although without monitoring who knows what goes on inside the body that could make things worse in time...

Happy friggin birthday to me...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh