Overcoming Food Dislikes

In truth, I’m 51 and would eat virtually anything. Changes in recent years? Throw the moldiest, smellest piece of rotten milk in front of me and I’ll not only eat it, but enjoy it. Fish tastes have expanded beyond shrimp and crab legs. There is nothing I won’t eat on the sushi menu.

I get bored, need new adventures. Food is one of those.

(but, it sucks to have diabetes and have my carbs taken away).

Well, I thought of you last night as I prepared my marrow bones. I roasted them as shown above and we had them on toast points with roasted garlic and salt. When I pulled out the bread, it had turned moldy. Luckily I had more. Despite being a family of four, since I generally never eat bread, unless I specifically make sandwiches for the kids, the bread usually just molds. I almost kept the moldy loaf for your, but I threw it out anyway.

Although it was interesting, I don’t think it is compelling enough to serve again. I do think I will buy marrow bones again, but I will use the marrow for sauces of for other things. At least now, I can ask the boss which she would prefer, Lamb or Marrow Bones?

UGH can’t say that looks too good to me but I’m picky though! Green beans and peas here!