Plane

So this Christmas was my first time I was gonna fly anywhere without my parents. And to add to it I am diabetic and probably freaking out. But since I am with my best friend she is keeping me really calm the flight to Florida wasn't bad and the security was pretty okay but it wasnt the best experience. BUT then i get to the Tampa Airport and I tell the security guard and he goes "no problem dear, do you have a pump or anything on you?" and I tell him that I am on shots and he knods and smiles. Then when I get to the other side he makes sure I am all good and then says "I dont mean to intrude but you seem a little shaky you might want to test but dont take it the wrong way." and I just humor him and test and TADA I am low and I ask him how he knew and he then says "My daughter was diagnosed 4 years ago she is now 21." And I was amazed he was so nice and informed it kind of was a nice treat and end to a good vacation I wish everyone was that informed would make my life easier lol.

Wow,that story brought little tears to my eyes! What a great guy. How lucky we are when we encounter real angels along our way, people who are not just well-informed, but also compassionate and respectful.