PSA: Don't forget to change your pump clock!

Plus any other D tech you have. And celebrate that extra hour!

Thanks @DrBB! I celebrated with an extra hour of snuggle time with my spouse and my furbaby. Good times!

To add to @DrBB’s PSA, all you veteran d-peeps don’t forget to change your lancet too (you know who you are) says to myself as I look in the mirror, lol

1 Like

My T-Connect on my phone beeps to tell me my pump and my phone had different times. I “fell back” the time on my pump, but T-Connect kept telling me the times were different. I was sure I had found a bug in the system, until I looked closely and saw I had reset the time to PM! That’s why I don’t send off nasty emails; too often it’s me who’s wrong!

1 Like

Thanks, I did forget!

Thanks for the reminder. I really, really would have forgotten.
Having a heck of a time. Lot of severe lows without my sensor supplies.
All setup now, but crippling lows last night.

Need all the help I can get, lately. Thanks, DrBB.
No more surprise attacks!

1 Like

Out of curiosity how will a time change impact the sensor if you are wearing one? Would it confused the hell out of it?

IIRC you’re using a Tandem with Dexcom integration? Main concern for those of us like me with traditional, non-hybrid pumps is that we have basal rates and sensitivity factors and whatnot that need to stay in sync with the real time of day. With a looped pump things are a little different, but you still want your tracking to have the right time stamp to avoid confusion when you review your data. Also the transmitter remembers things like the exact time your session started, so you want that to be accurate. But I don’t think the sensing and delivery control calculations care about time-of-day as such.

1 Like

My t connect annoyed me into changing mine.

1 Like

It wont affect my sensor at all since I am running off the phone, which auto resets its internal clock. It only affects my pump. My pump settings are touchy now since I’m riding right along the bleeding edge of what is possible there. I don’t want any unexpected surprises.

1 Like