Really weird stomach problem and I don't know what it is for sure

Every single day of the week, except in the weekends when I don’t have to go to school, I wake up with my stomach hurting. I am nauseous and to relieve from it I usually force myself to vomit. When I do that, there is something kinda blocking the acid coming out, somtimes it feels like a wall that won’t open, other times some mucus comes out of the stomach and doesn’t let the acid come out. It is so bad I have to vomit multiple times, like after 1/2 hours I feel the need to vomit again to relieve my stomach. What can this be? I believe it has something to do with air in the stomach. When i foce myself to burp, again , some mucus comes out and I can barely burp if anything. I don’t eat in the morning.

Both gastroparesis and gall bladder problems share the same symptoms: nausea, vomiting and pain in the upper abdomen. I have both and recently spent a week in the hospital because of dehydration caused by the vomiting. I’m having my gall bladder out soon.

My recommendation is to see your doctor for an evaluation.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Welcome to TuD, @Arty2019! I’m sorry to read about your digestion problems. I agree with @anon31175731, consulting with a doctor can help you identify and address the root cause of your problems. Your symptoms are really tough to live with. I hope you find some relief, soon.

If you have TD1, ask your doctor to test you for celiac disease which is commonly linked.