Reason?

This i am writing with a heavy heart...yesterday i got the news that my uncle expired.
He was 55 years old, a very simple man , very jubilous with no disease so far.
That day he went to temple , did his normal chores and came back home . He just was distributing " Prasad" and he fell away , his neck down.
The doctors said it was heart attack. All were taken aback and so was i.
I was so much effected with this incident. I thought why i am alive after so much of troubles...still ALIVE !! thriving all through my way.
God has given me another life to find the meaning of it.There is reason for it. And i have to search it....
This loss of loosing him can never be made up
Life happens to be the best gift from almighty and i thank each day when i am ALIVE.

Sorry for your loss :( Same thing happened to my grandpa..he was 55 too..and out of the blue he had a heart attack and died...He was by himself (my grandma was at work and found him lying there when she came home for her lunch break) One good thing is luckily he wasn't holding a ciggerate otherwise the house probably would have burned down too.. It's very sad when something like that happens so unexpected...time helps heal a little bit (it's been about 10 yrs. since my g-pa died) but you never ever forget and there's always times that are sad...

I am so very sorry for your loss. You will all miss him so much.

so sorry for ur loss