Request for participation in Pittsburgh, PA

Hello all,

My name is Erik Dahl and I am a design researcher at MAYA Design.

I’m currently developing a new CGM device and associated pc software for a major medical manufacturer.

We are currently testing some prototypes and designs for the pc application and we are reaching out to the user community for help.

We are located in Pittsburgh, PA and will be conducting the session at our offices in Pittsburgh on December 10-12.

If you are interested in participating and are able to come to our offices between Dec. 10-12, please contact me and we can make specific arrangements.

Obviously, you will be compensated for your time and effort.

I hope to hear from you soon,
Erik

I hope no one will be offended by my request for help. I am reaching out to you to allow the user community to have input on a device that you may be able to use in the future. We believe in a process of human centered design, which is why we are asking for your help.

Erik…I just found your post. I am in Pittsburgh and might be interested if not too late. Is this the iPro from medtronic?

Staci

Staci,

No, It’s not to late. we are still setting up session for Dec. 10-12th. Call me at my office at MAYA Design, 412-488-2900 or send an email to dahl@maya.com and I can tell you a little more about what we will be doing and set up a time for you to come to our office. I look forward to hearing from you.

Erik

I live in Columbus Ohio , which is not too far fom Pittsburgh. Can you relay more details about this study?

Hi Brunetta, thanks for responding.

We are getting feedback about our current designs for the accompanying PC application to a new CGM device. The sessions will take place at our offices in Pittsburgh, PA. The sessions will range from 1 to 1.5 hours. Participants will be asked to review some designs, as well as accomplish some tasks using the paper and/or interactive prototypes.

The sessions are being scheduled for Dec. 10-12th. The sessions can take place anytime between 8am-8pm.

Of course, participants will be compensated for your time and effort.

Please contact me either by email (dahl@maya.com) or by phone (412-488-2900) for more information or to schedule a participant session. If for some reason, I’m not in the office as for Greg Gibilisco.

I look forward to hearing from you.