San Diego type 1s how many of us are there?

It would be good to have a SD chapter to meet at a bagel shop or something I am tired of being the “chosen one” as one girl mentioned I have no family members, friends, or aquaintences that are type 1 I have always felt that this was my own lonely career that most people have no idea what we all have to think about

Hey Donald…I used to feel the same way for a long long time. When I moved here from LA, I finally decided to go meet some other T1’s, and I now know quite a few right here in San Diego.

There are a lot of great organizations out here like Insulindependence and Diabuddies that meet up pretty regularly. TCOYD is another awesome organization that is based here in sunny San Deeyago. Or you can get connected with the JDRF chapter here.

I’m more than happy to meet up with you as well my friend, just give me a shout. I’ve had meet ups with a bunch of folks from this site and I look forward to it every time.

I suppose we could meet at a bagel shop, but then I wouldn’t be able to eat anything…

Well looking at the response of other people I guess we are a couple of the privileged few,
I was waiting to see if anyone else would respond, I guess not.
It is nice to meet you, what part of SD do you live in? You know a bagel shop sells coffee, diet soda and even fresh fruit
My wife and I go to one in Santee next to trolley station and that was where I got the ideal
Hope to hear from you
Don