I'm looking for a new Endocronologist in CT. I don't care how far I have to drive. Here is what I'm looking for:
- who listens to me
- who will take the time to look at my charts and explain what is happening
- who does not believe in MEDICATE MEDICATE MEDICATE
- who lets me research things on my own
- If I find something I want to try, will not just negate it because he didn't think of it on his own
- Will let me take the reins on my diabetes care, but will offer suggestions that maybe I didn't think of
- Will read my letters that I send monthly and will have answers to my questions when I come for my 3 month check up
- Who will not dismiss my concerns or talk over me
- Who will not be absentminded during our visits.
I am very involved in my diabetes care and will chart and ask millions of questions. If the Endo's life were in someone else's hands on a daily basis, I'm sure THEY would ask millions of questiosn as well. I need the Endo to understand that i only get this ONE life and that I don't want to f it up!
Anyone know any Endos with these magical capabilities in CT?