Sick day rules

Can someone repost the previously posted links I’ve seen on here for a pdf that is a great resource for sick days please? I can’t seem to find it as I haven’t looked at it in ages. Also can’t seem to find specific dosing info which I thought was in my “pumping Insulin”. I think it was 20% additional bolus on top of the correction?

It might be this one …

It was a good link I found, it’s dead now. I would want more info than what the posted chart from the link shows.

This may help work out the TDD and percentages

There is good info in this link, but it’s for inhospital child/adolescent care. It doesn’t tell you when you should get to ER. Saying to put a drip in because of vomiting and can’t keep fluids down with BG 400 and 3+ ketones is a hint that you should have gotten help sooner, than getting to that stage.

Thanks to you all for your help. I did end up finding the one I was looking for through IDF but it seems a couple of these that you’ve posted have the same info.

If it’s good, you might want to put the link up. The first one I posted now goes to a dead link. They are all similar, it just how much explanation they go into. Explaining why and not just you should.