Side affect

Very interesting! Just recently my son’s friend told us about MSG. How is it that the FDA allows it?

Zoe, I’m glad it wasn’t me either! LOL

Even though my father is 85, he is still very strong and active. He could out do quite a few young men.

http://www.msgexposed.com/known-food-sources-of-msg-from-russell-blaylock-md/

a page that lists all the names it is hidden under, as DrBlaylock said the FDA says it need not be mentioned if it isn’t 100% MSG, but just a proportionate amount. He mentions that he helped convince the FDA to get it out of children’s foods in little jars. Imagaine starting so young…that would make them into candidates late in life and here all people seem to think it is a genetic issue. Blaylock did say there is that risk, so that is why I avoid it so much as my father had it.
Manufacturers like it because they sell more. They don’t care if people can’t stop eating after the first Lay’s potato chip…remember that ad? That’s why I don’t buy that stuff because I am so aware of how I would eat too much.
Don’t be fooled. Some people say it is just a sensitivity that some people like me notice more than others. Even my boyfriend agrees with that and he loves the foods that have it in them. He does notice he gains water weight, as everyone does when you eat salty and toxic things which the body is trying to dilute to save it’s skin, but then I can’t convince him totally to do the right thing.
I have been in fear for 6 years that he might have a bad result with a colonoscopy. That should be tested at 50 and he has several who died of that cancer in his family.
So the question of why MSG is allowed is due to the lobby groups employed by the food manufacturers who claim it’s just a problem for some people. Given that the Alzheimer’s disease is on the rise, it has more to do with prepared foods and restauarant fast food eating than it does the people’s genetics. It is a lifestyle choice and it is purposely being hidden from us.
Notice how long it took cigarettes and Trans fats to be recognized as dangerous!!!
Furthermore, do you realize how much the FDA is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies? Don’t expect that it works as it should as a watch dog agency. see Dr Strand’s books.

I have never got that angry and to be honest, I do get slightly irritable (more frustrated due to my lack of understanding) as I am dropping fast, but really I do not think diabetes should be used as an excuse for out and out violence, or anything else wrong with our character!