Snowzilla Roll Call

Who here is caught in “Snowzilla.” I’m sitting here at 8:30am on Saturday and looking out my window. I have 18 inches of drifting snow. I shoveled my driveway twice last night and mother nature moved it all back onto my driveway. And this is only the first half of the snow. Thankfully I still have power. I have my fingers crossed.

Below is a picture of my car. You get points if you can guess what kind of car.

Let us know if you are socked in by Snowzilla and are hopefully safe and warm.

5 Likes

snowing and blowing like mad here in New Jersey. I am in the northernmost part of the state and we have a few inches. just heard from my husband who finally made it to work tg. I don’t expect us to get more than 8 -10

BE CAREFUL & PACE YOURSELF - this is going to go on all day!

what a picture brian!

1 Like

Brian, stay safe and warm! Make sure your mobile phone, computer, and D-devices (if you use any) are fully charged and make sure you have plenty of batteries. Same goes for food, water, firewood, etc. (Knowing what little I know about you, I do know that you’re clearly very intelligent and I’d be surprised if you weren’t already super prepared!)

Here’s a wild guess on your car: Mazda 5 hybrid?

Hang in there and stay safe! :wind_face::snowflake:️:snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Hi Brian,
You are not alone in this on-going blizzard. I’m a New Yorker living in the suburbs. I reside in a basement rental and am clueless as to when I can emerge onto the great outdoors.

I’m so thankful that I’m good with meds and food. Hoping we don’t lose power…

Purely guessing that car of yours is an Acura???

1 Like

I’m prepared but a power outage will still take out the heating, water, phone and wifi. And you are partly right, the car is a hybrid.

Do stay safe and warm. There really isn’t a need to go out unless of course power goes out in which case I might really like a break at a warm Starbucks or a restaurant (maybe even a hotel!).

Sorry, not an Acura but it is related (in that it is also made by a Japanese company).

1 Like

Is it a Toyota? (I loves me a guessing game!) Can we turn this into a “20 Questions”?

1 Like

Yes, it is a Toyota. Someone should get it right now!

1 Like

Hey Hey Hey…we lucked out this weekend! Bright blue skies and 20F!
I don’t know about your Toyota, but my jazzy red little Hyundai is a joy to drive, even in the snow!!! Our previous drive was a Toyota Sienna (van). I served us very well!

2 Likes

Is it a Sienna?

Oops, Linda just guessed a Sienna…

1 Like

2nd guess for me:
Subaru?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Is it an Esquire? An Estima?

1 Like

Sorry, I guess the snow really does cover the car! You missed a clue!

Sorry, but you also a clue, just a different clue.

Closer, but still not there. I’m really enjoying this!

1 Like

Is it a Highlander? A RAV4 (no insult intended!)?

1 Like

Let me know when my 20 guesses are up, because I’m not counting… (And per the “Wienie Rules”, the Sienna shouldn’t count as one of my guesses because someone already guessed it before I did…)

1 Like

Sorry. I had just not realized that there were so many models out there. Here is another clue. When I bought my car I believe there were only two hybrid models available from this manufacturer.

I’m not counting and I believe it is actually “Weenie Rules.”

2 Likes

You’re correct: Weenie Rules! :hotdog:

2 Likes

How 'bout Nissan Skyline?

1 Like

Is it an Alphard? Please say YES!

1 Like

It’s starting to look a lot like a Yaris…

1 Like

You missed a clue. Trust me it isn’t a Nissan.

Nope. Again. What is it about 18 inches of snow on a car that makes it look taller.

And you are closer in size, but still not it. Think carefully, it could only be one of two models.

1 Like