So

So I was just listening to the song ''A little Bit Longer'' by nick jonas and i reized i have to meet him. I dont know where i would be right now if it wasnt for him. He has been such an inspiration to me. Every time i get bullied i come home and listen to this song because it shows me that i shouldnt let what other people say to me bug me and that the only reason i get teased is because unless you have diabetes you dont know what its like. He has had such a huge impact on me and i really want to meet him... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I am glad his music does this for you Anna. Hugs, Maureen

I like music a lot too. Unfortunately, I'm not acquainted w/ Nick Jonas or I'd send him your way.

Particularly at this time of year, I like to react to conflicts by hitting "The Rocky Road To Dublin", which perhaps oddly, ends with a brawl in Liverpool after the protagonist is robbed "all among the 'quality'" in Dublin?

I have a 5K on 031712 so I'll be blasting it on the rocky road to the finish line.

what sort of pricks bully you because you have diabetes is what i wanna know!

alot of people at school call me emo or laugh and say im high or say im so lucky to be diabetic cuz i get juice

They clearly need more homework to give them something constructive to do. What does "emo" mean to these losers?

in middle school it means that you cut yourself and "stab" youself with needles. atleast thats what some kids at my school think.

Hmm, they clearly need to study more? A lot of the time "emo" is applied to passionate people by outsiders who are wallowing in their own negativity. I like the Ian Mackaye bands...Minor Threat, Fugazi, now The Evens and some of the other projects he's done and the whole Dischord record label/ scene, and what they've done, or been doing sheesh, for like 40 years? Playing small clubs. I saw Fugazi and the Evens playing for like $5 at the YMCA in Champaign, IL because they didn't want to play bars where people (*cough cough*) would be out getting wasted. They just did it themselves.

People in middle school are trying to be part of the crowd. It's hard to not be in the crowd but a lot of people are better off without "them". I don't envy your situation but, in many ways, I've sort of gone(stayed?) off on my own over the years.

He seems like a very strong young man:

http://www.hark.com/clips/pyjnlftmbs-nick-jonas-addresses-congress-about-diabetes

You seem pretty strong to me, too. ;0)

Anna, I admire you so much! :) There have always been people in my life that have made dumb comments about my diabetes. Even now (and I'm 51!). It's hard not to let it get to you...but I think you're amazing because you've learned to stay positive and deal with it.

I hope one day you get to meet Nick Jonas...he should feel honored to meet *you*!! :)