Story written by us! I will start,you add your own line

Mary woke up vomiting with abdominal pain,she felt drowsy and smelt funny…

Mary went to wake up one of the girls…but…

…a shining light came from nowhere. She tried to stare at it…

It was Grandma! How can she be here?! She died when I was just three!

Her grandma came to her, and gently thumbed through her hair.

“Everything’s gonna be all right, my angel…”

And then, Mary passed out.

Mary opened her eyes to find her self in ICU…

DKA that what the kind nurse told her…

But don’t worry my child. It is not the end. Not by far, why this is only the beginning. The best part is, it can only get better from this point.

He decided it was not only important to help people like him who live with Diabetes, but also to spread the word to schools, families and the world on PREVENTION through testing early at local schools and health departments.

Mary wished for one thing while lying in her bed in the hospital…

She wished never to go back to orphanage…

The social worker visited Mary at hospital.She is a kind middle aged woman with no children of her own…

The Social Worker always made a habit of carrying trinkets to give to the Children who were Patients at the Hospital.

But Mary wanted more from the social worker…She wished if the kind lady will adopt her !!

Mary left the hospital back to the orphanage she hates.She felt sad and lonely.she longed very much to have a home and a cosy tiny bedroom for herself to enjoy listening to her favorite songs…

Mary’s heart was filled with joy. She could not believe that someone had adopted her and she was finally was getting out of the horrible orphanage. She thanked God, for now her life was going to change. She was thankful…

And having great love and compassion for the girl, she agreed to take the child as her own, to love dearly.