[Survey] Experiences of Adult-onset Type 1/LADA/1.5 in Australia

“Adult-onset Type 1 Diabetes: diagnosis experience, access to care & post-diagnostic wellbeing”

My name’s Rebecca. I’m an honours research student at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.

This survey aims to understand your experiences of being diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes as an adult, your access to health and support services and the impact Type 1 diabetes has had on your life and wellbeing. This information will be used to inform health and support services in Australia.

We are asking for people who:

• Live in Australia
  • Currently aged 18 years and over
  • Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes or LADA/Type 1.5 when they were 18 years or older

Unfortunately those diagnosed in childhood or those who live outside of Australia cannot complete the survey. We’re looking directly at adult diagnosis experiences with the Australian health care system.

The estimated survey completion time is 20 minutes.

This study has been approved by the Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee. Should you have any concerns or complaints about the conduct of the project, you are welcome to contact: The Executive Officer, Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee (MUHREC)
Tel: +61 3 9905 2052 | Fax: +61 3 9905 3831 |

If you have any questions about the study, please post them below or contact me at rshu0005@student.monash.edu

If you wish to participate, please follow this link : https://monash.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5oloJza0OcUXvrT

Your involvement is very much appreciated and we thank you in advance for your time!