The Greatest Blood Glucose Test of All Time

I’m just watching Good Morning America and I see that the Jonas Brothers are set to perform in a few minutes. There are like a million fans screaming and waiting to watch them…it’s ridiculous.

I was just thinking…wouldn’t it be awesome if in the middle of their set, in front of all the live fans and the billions watching at home, superstar Nick Jonas would whip out his trusty blood glucose monitor and test himself?

I can picture him announcing his result on the mic, well in the normal range of 80-120mg/dl, and the teenage girls go crazy as he chucks his meter into the crowd.

The meter and his used test strip sell for millions later on eBay.

Probably won’t happen, but it sure would be a lot cooler if it did.

That would be incredible! Or imagine if he joined our community! I just wish he’d wear his pump with pride - visible - (I think he pumps?)

Give him a ring,give all famous people with diabetes to do something for the sake of everybody,your ideas are great,you have to have your own talk show,it will be fun and humerous

Hahaha I’m so with you on this one. I don’t think I’m liked much by Jonas Brother’s fans now after I made some remark on YouTube that I thought his name was Nick, not “poor Nick and his diabetes”…needless to say there was a lot of backlash and my comment got deleted. Oops!