Time for me 2 VENT

I believe we all get to the point at some time with this disease that we are fed up. I think my time has come now. I had my Endo appointment today and things didn’t turn out as good as I wanted them. I stick my finger 4 times a day and now she wants me to do it at a minimum of 6. And to top it all off, my meds were increased as well. I am now taking a new regime (for diabetes) of 10 mcg of Byetta, 10 milligrams of Glipizide twice a day and 500 milligrams of Metformin a day. To me, this is a major increase. It all was almost doubled. I don’t see how my numbers could be so bad. I literarily count every single carb that goes into my system. I even carry a book that has all the food carbs in it so I don’t mess up. I use measuring cups and a scale for ALL my meals. Is it because my body is getting to the point where I will be on insulin shots? It is very frustrating at times.

My next topic will be – CONSUMED!!

the beast (d) wants you to feel like it’s your fault - it’s not! Going on insulin does not mean you have failed in any way. do the extra tests, you will know what is happening with your body. I wish you well, friend.