Too much Actos or Glipizide?

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to “Overdose” on actos or glipizide? The specialist I am seeing tells me that he is reducing my scripts because I have too much in my system. Can this be dangerous? Also, could these meds harm a anyone if they got into the wrong hands?

It is possible to overdose on almost anything… even coffee. If your kidneys and liver aren’t functioning correctly, the levels of these medications could rise because they are not being excreted at the correct rate. This could cause additional body damage, so you may need lower levels of the medications. Also, as your blood glucose levels come under control, you may need less medication to avoid going dangerously low.

And yes, these medications could harm people or pets if they are misused.