I’m about to order Tandem Control-IQ pump and G6. Currently have a Medtronic pump (out of warranty) and G5.
I currently spend a lot of time controlling my BG and believe I am doing it effectively as my Ave BG is 105 and TIR (65-150) is 95%. I am willing to see my Ave BG increase slightly if I can spend less time managing it. Can someone who currently operates Control IQ shed some light on my questions?
- Can I operate the Sleep profile all day and night?
- If I choose, can I manually input a bolus in Control-IQ while I am in sleep mode?
- Other than developing a personal profile including carb ratio, correction factor, etc., can I choose to ignore all meal bolus input such as estimated carbs to be eaten?
- Am I able to look back and see the changes Control-IQ makes to adjust or stop my basal during a 24-hour period?
- Anything else you think is especially important to know before I order Control IQ?