TuDiabetes new look! GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS!

i love the teal of the links. one of my favorite things of all.

Hi Manny,
Thank you for all you do for us to make things as nice as possible. I truly appreciate your efforts. I am so sorry to complain about your new format and links. The pale teal color is almost impossible for me to read. I have vision problems with my diabetes. I know there are words there, but even with a great deal of straining it takes a long time to make out any of them. Thanks for listening.

We will look into this, Saundra.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, amiga.

Saundra, I darkened the color, it should be better now.

I hope this helps!

Thank you.

Thankyou Manny,
I just totally freaked out. I feel nervous coming back in. I’m glad the new posts are close to the top. I changed my “MyPage” in great efforts to find a way to make it more comfy before I realized it was a permanent change. I thought something was wrong with the site.Then I saw the change post. I felt so scared,insecure etc… "kicked in the gut"
Thankyou for making the green a darker blue/green:) I’m so greatful for my family here that sees me thru my fears and frustrations. This is the only place I go to for support. sigh… my doctor says that I just need to lose weight and do aerobics. Only here does anyone understand my crazy high numbers and normal numbers during the day. Only here do people just over look my difficulties in making transitions.
I’m sorry I blew all my frustrations out so fast. I told my hubby about it and showed him the post I did. ugh. I really messed up.
I hope you can forgive me.
MeadowLark

Thanks everyone!

Hi Meadowlark,
I don’t see that there is anything to forgive. Manny has made this site so that each of us can say how we truly feel. It wouldn’t be “home” without it. I send my hugs to you who has sent so many to me. Please don’t feel bad.

Like Saudra said well:
There is no need to apologize, amiga.

We asked for feedback because we welcome it. :smiley:

Take care. Big hug!