What Did You Get For Christmas?

My best gift was a pair of woolen mittens for my trip up north. That and a Califirnia patch to wear on my jacket. (Nel that is how you can find me). Strangest is “grape vine lights” Neat, they are for the hot tub gazebo lighting… I do live in the wine country !
Oh and I make my own sourdough bread… I love sour dough… it doesn’t have the same impact on my bg’s as regular bread and when you make it yourself !! Yummie…

Sourdough bread is the best!!

I got a nice red leather wallet from my granddaughters, a new coffee maker from my daughters and a Kohl’s gift card ( bought a wonderful big leather purse). NO chocolates!! But, my daughter did get a big box of See’s candies from her boss…I claimed the box mine. I have only had a few, because I only like the chocolate filling and chocolate coating ones…I sneak and drill a hole in the bottom with my fingernail to see what the filling is first. If it is not chocolate I put it back…hahaha shhhhhhhhhhh nobody knows. :slight_smile: Oh, and I do bolus for the candy and have been able to enjoy and have good BS…yea :)Chocolate makes my brain very happy.

now we’re talking about best gifts. I got a i touch and i’m excited to use the wavesense blood sugar application!! Seriously should get paid for mentioning wavesense so much… ANYWAY the application is blue and so far very friendly, the only thing i don’t like is that you can’t type in extra info, because it looks like your basic log (breakfast,lunch, dinner+input before and after, can add note if you had to much insulin not enough, or exercised or ate to much, etc), so no room for that extra blood sugar you took if you were low or sick.

I bought myself a present: a choco cookie :slight_smile:

Dave I baked oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday, as a gift for the neighbors, (supposedly). Warm from the oven, I ate 4 of the scrumptious lovelies at one sitting… had to bolus and exercise like crazy ( running up and down the basment stairs) to prevent too high a spike… I think it is just the holidays and cold weather that makes me want to “pig out” ( though I eat pork on very rare occasions). LOL.

God Bless,
Brunetta