What Marathons are you training for?

Hello, all you diabetics who run marathons, or marathoners who have diabetes, or whatever… what marathons do you have planned in the near future?
I will be running the Twin City Marathon, America’s Most Beautiful Urban Marathon, on October 5, 2008.

Hey, a fellow computer geek that runs :wink:

This year I did my first 1/2 (not to mention first 3 10K’s) in June. It was the North Olympic Discovery Marathon in Port Angeles, WA. I finished in record time!!! {at least it was a record for me} And I suspect that 8 yr-old girl that beat me by 30 minutes uses some sort of illegal performance enhancing drugs.

I’m undecided about what to do next. Some slight injuries have discouraged me a little, but I’m really trying to not let the fitness level I achieved (probably the best in my life) slip away. I’ll probably just do a couple 5 or 10K’s and then maybe go for a full marathon next summer.
Ken

Hello–I am currently training for the Bizz Johnson Trail Marathon, in Lassen County, California, which will be October 12. Training is going very well, and I am optimistic. Howard.