Where does the blood drop go after the test strip?

almost always a finger licker
mmmm… tastes like chicken!

Hey, Joy, I’m in the stick it and lick it camp :slight_smile:

Sorry. Well, actually I’m not. I think it’s cool. :wink:

That little (serious oxymoron) drop feeds the SUGAR FAIRIES, who randomly and haphazardly spin the ~roulette wheel~ and try to ignore your best zealous efforts to determine where the “ball” actually lands on ~their wheel~, no

Excess blood… its usually in the lining of the ceiling of my car, or the sides of my slacks if I’m really stupidly careless. But normally I just lick it off and simply go about the day. Blood caused by injections… that’s much more challenging…

Stuart

Stuart raising his hand… wishing to be counted. ; )

Not truly grossed out btw, but puzzled… WHERE are the LINES… there have to be lines to connect all those pretty dots. A special diabetic" connect the dots" game, kind like our “secret handshake” (showing her the heavily calloused fingertips most carry).

Same-same
Stuart

I cannot lick it… It grosses me out just to think of licking it!!! And a lot of you guys do it regularly; A “Twilight”( the movie) wannabe I am not!!! I wipe itthe blood off with the just used alcohol swab , stick it back in the open foil packet and crush it, then I toss it in my glucometer pouch and trash them after a couple days accumulation.accumulation…

God bless,
Brunetta

This is weird! I have never, ever thought to stick my finger in my mouth to get the blood off. I always use a fresh paper napkin and keep it wrapped around my finger until it stops bleeding. But I rarely check mine away from home. I guess if I were in a car or somewhere with nothing around to wipe on, I’d probably put it in my mouth.

99% of the time I just lick.

I just wipe it on my palm, rub it a couple of times and it is gone (or at least seems that way).

Good idea Stuart! I can save them all and play connect the dots.

I change the tissue about once a month (gross…). So I can have 12 “games” a year!