Zevia Sugar Free Natural Orange Soda

Just posted a review of Zevia Sugar Free Natural Orange Soda at glucoholic.com. I’m currently in the process of trying all four flavors included in the sample pack, which can be yours for the price of shipping. So far I’m really digging Zevia. Has anyone else tried these? The only place I can find them locally is Whole Foods, but I ordered them online because I am lazy!

Now the real benefit of Zevia is the use of the Stevia “supplement” for sweetness. For those who absolutely detest artificial sweeteners (and you are legion) Zevia might be something you would really like. If you decide to try it, please let me know what you think.

Hi Glucoholic! I just tried the Zevia Cola flavor at a co-op in Albuquerque, where they were sampling it. I was curious to try it as I had not tried Stevia and was expecting a licorice taste. I did not notice that, but the drink tasted very much like any diet cola…probably more “diet” than the newer ones…very artificial to me. I’d buy it if I was craving a soda, but I am not a soda junkie and can do without. I’m glad to hear that you liked the orange flavor…maybe the others are better than the cola.