As I write this, we are about to get to 11,111 members on TuDiabetes. I wanted to share a little bit of perspective about how our members are spread throughout the spectrum:
- Almost 75% of our members (and visitors) come from the USA. 10% from Canada, the UK, Australia or New Zealand.
- India, Germany, Philippines, Ireland and Belgium bring about 5% of our members/visitors.
- California (north and south), Texas, New York and Florida account for the majority of our US members.
- Almost half our members have type 1 diabetes or have a loved one with type 1 diabetes.
- More than a third of our members have type 2 diabetes or a loved one with type 2 diabetes.
- A little over half of our members are female.
- Almost a third of our members use insulin pump therapy.
See we’re not alone? Thanks to every single one of you that makes the TuDiabetes family a special place to connect with other people touched by diabetes!