670G insulin pump

Hey guys,

So I was one of the people selected to do the trial for the 670G in June. I believe it launched out to everyone in July. If you guys haven’t heard about it I would highly recommend this. I had type 1 since I was 9 so for 21 years I have never made it to a 7 and I can finally say that I am at a 7.4 which is amazing. At first this might seem alittle frustrating but it takes time to find the right dosage for you because we are all different right. The first month I hated this. I felt like wearing two devices on me plus the Dexcom was a little much but I stuck it out and I couldn’t be happier. Tomorrow I will be interviewing with WGN about my experience with this so far and what I like and don’t like about this. I am not sure when it will be live but I’ll keep you guys updated. If you guys have any questions about this I am more than happy to help. If anyone is interested, check out my Instagram page. I try and post things about an everyday life of a type 1 diabetic. It is T1bellag22.

I love how there is a page for this. It makes me so happy to talk about things. Keep being positive and fighting every day :heart:

Gina

2 Likes

Hi, @Bella3127!

Welcome to TuD! Thanks for sharing your experiences with the 670. We’ve got other users here who’ve been generous in sharing their experiences as well - you may want to connect with them by checking out those discussions. It’s exciting to see these technological advances in action, particularly as more and more users are able to get set up with the system.

Good luck with your interview!

Just curious - why were you wearing Dexcom with the 670G? Just a matter of getting comfortable with the new sensor and its accuracy?

I am supposed to be getting the 670G at the end of October. I am very interested in people’s comments and am always glad to hear the positive ones. I’ve been using a pump for 17 years but have never dealt with Medtronic. I hope to hear lots of positive comments before I make the switch.