A is for Falling Leaves, Halloween, Cotton Candy, oh and Apples!

This season is such a fun one. The leaves are turning and falling when wind takes them for a spin. My walks are a kaleidoscope and ever changing day by day. We have a pretty crazy Haunted House gig in my 'hood. The trails to the lake are fraught with scares, and closed for now which is a for real Boo for me! Pumpkins are popping up every dang where, and of course people are enjoying all the joys of pumpkin spice. I just like to carve the things, not a fan of eating or smelling them. The outside scents of the season are incredible, the pinion is delicious but my favorite scent is the tree that smells like Cotton Candy. I learned it is Katsura. We don’t have one of those…yet. And oh, the Apples! Every few weeks a new crop comes into the stores. I never had a favorite until I was introduced to Opal last year. So now I am watching and waiting for the arrival of those delights. May your Autumn or Fall season be pleasant, and fun, and spooky, and may you be Happy and Well.

3 Likes

This popped up when I rolled in to TuD today! And those Opal apples are ready to eat…they are being harvested right now!! Happy new season everyone :sunny:

2 Likes

Just finished off a bag of Honey Crisps, will have to look for Opals. Why not, October is my birthday month with opal as the birthstone. Happy Autumn, Karen!

1 Like