A lovely day

Wake up, check blood sugar 264, considering I am sick ok. Take insulin, eat breakfast. Getting ready to leave to go to my doctor’s appointment about surgery, check blood sugar again. Err-1. Scramble around trying to find book to find out what error this is. Cant find it. So I try to find spare meter, finally find it, scramble for strips for it, find them, put strip in and nothing. I look to see if it has batteries none. Thankfully it takes triple A’s so I find them, check sugar 363. Grab ketone strips, no ketones. Don’t have time to take insulin at the moment so I grab my diabetic bag and head off to doctor, It is a nice day out so I am walking the mile there. Along the way I call Abbot Diabetes about my meter. They tell me it got to cold, so I am walking the mile and on my cell phone and they want me to stop and test, so I do and this time the meter works. Blood sugar is still pretty high, get to the clinic thankfully they have a soda machine so I go and grab two bottles of water, go to bathroom and inject insulin. Go see doctor, blood sugar is stable, I find out I am having surgery on shoulder Jan.2. I check sugar before I walk home, it is at 120, pretty good. I get home and I am at 62.

glad you had a lovely day, mine, today is confusing day…
I was trembling and nervous without a cause, I don’t why I felt that way, my sugar is ok at 95…