A medal for all running with DT1

http://raisingtwithd.weebly.com/1/post/2012/08/the-everyday-olympic-story.html

Indeed!We all deserving of a gold medal. Unlike the Olympics...our race has not stopped yet. But every accomplishment we have, deserves a standing ovation :)

read your post and some of your others, i can relate to alot of it! esp. the mother hen bit just can't help it. i have two children one with D and one without, it is amazing the level of concern and connectedness i have for my D son, personalities are of course different but when my non D son want to go on a sleep over, have a pop, not eat his dinner.. you get the idea! we do all deserve a medal for all we put in, but as good moms we just hunker down and deal with whatever comes our way, sometimes we handle it with grace sometimes it eats at our soul but we do it! best of luck, you are a great mom! amy

Comment

Teena - you are right! A standing ovation! Bravo to you too! Thanks for reading.

Jacob's mom - I am so glad there are other Mother Hens like me ;) Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts. Best of luck to you and your angels too.