Airport security and the Dexcom

Please forgive me if this has already been posted, but I could not find it anywhere. I have been through airport security scanners many times with my Medtronic pump without incident, but I have not been through since I started the Dexcom CGM. I am about to travel within the US and want to know what people's experience has been. Specifically, I want to know if the I can just walk through the scanner without damaging the sensor, transmitter or receiver. Thank you in advance.

Email them at Dexcom or pick up the phone and ask them. They owe you advice.

I, personally, put the receiver in my check-in bag that goes through the conveyor belt, and walk through whatever device I need to. I have experienced no problem. Sure, my receiver may miss one or two packets of data, depending on how long it takes to go through security, but it's not a major issue. All the bits and pieces (receiver, sensor, transmitter) work without any problem.

Here's what Dexcom has to say:
http://www.dexcom.com/faq/will-airport-security-affect-my-dexcom-system

Thank you Kitabparst. Your response and
Dexcom link were very helpful.

I do the same thing. Just stick it in my check on bag and nothing bad has happened :)

So happy you asked this question! I am getting a Dexcom in a few weeks and was wondering exact same thing. Perfect to keep receiver and supplies in carryon and send it through. However, I always do this with my minimed pump, have not had any adverse effects but after reading it should NOT go through x-rays, maybe I will keep it on and go through the pat downs to protect longevity of pump.
I went to the dexcom link above and it would not let me in, thinking that page expired?