Almost two months in

Well, this is turning out to be easier when I thought it would be.

I found out from my endo earlier this week that my BG is exactly where they want it. !!! If only I could celebrate with a cake. Or maybe I’ll settle for just a slice of one.

I’m still unemployed. Maybe I’m NSFW or something. I did, however, apply as a Travel Counselor with Triple A. I found out this morning that 160 people, aside from myself, also applied for it. I hope I get it - I really need a job, plus the bennies would be sweet. It’s still bewildering how test strips can cost so much. People keep saying, “OH my god, cigarettes are SOOOOOO expensive!!!11.” You can quit smoking, I can’t quit being diabetic. Shove it.

One of the plus sides is that the bruises on my…love handles…(weird) from injections aren’t as apparent anymore. Does anyone get that burning sensation from a needle, only about once in ten times of injecting? I wonder what that means.

I did Mad Libs for the first time last night in about ten years. That was fun.

I should write a book about this. Or something.

yes, sometimes the needle either burns or hurts, other times I don’t even feel the needle. Mad Libs are fun. And I look forward to your first book.

hi Liz, I have a close friend who works in the careers industry and she writes about personal branding at this website

http://www.job-hunt.org/

there’s even an area there with advice for new graduates. mad libs sounds fun.