Am I crazy?

I decided I am going to save every syringe I ever use till the day they cure this thing. Its going to be years before I even fill that five gallon bucket then decades to fill a trash can.

Then maybe with a hot glue gun I can make something artistic out of a few thousand of them.

3 Likes

They are yours to do what you wish. Might be cool to see how many you use in a year.

When I was on MDI routine decades ago, I would use the same syringe until it started getting dull. I still do this with the lancets for my meter. I change them once a year. I probably have 100 boxes of lancets in the hall closet that will never be used. The pharmacy insists on giving them to me with my test strips.

And no, you’re not crazy, just extra special.

How about making some earrings…

2 Likes

Garden of infusion set…

2 Likes

When I used 17 strips a day, I tried to think of things I could build with them, kinda like miniature popsicle sticks. Now that I use a Dexcom, those days are over and I never did think of a semi-practical purpose for used strips. LOL!

1 Like

Supply flowers…
flowerss

3 Likes

Not made from supplies…
But nevertheless my favorite necklace…
necklace

2 Likes

I am aware of a person who saved insulin bottle for over 60 years. The display is in the gallery at Eli Lilly. It is impressive.

2 Likes