Any tips on apps?

My 12 year old son was diagnosed Nov.15,2012 and this is all so new to me. I would like opinions on iTunes apps that have helped. I have Calorie King already but there has to be something else out there…right?
Thanks!
Tina

Carb Cunting with Lenny is a good one and TuDiabetes has an app I believe

There are several good apps out there for logbook purposes. We enjoyed one that's a little offbeat called LogFrog . Paper logbooks just drove us crazy and we didn't keep them up. Try out some different apps, and I bet you'll find one you don't mind (too much) keeping up to date.

I really like glucose buddy.....

Thank you all!

Tina, you may want to check out Gluco-Share on the iPhone App Store that not only easily logs BG and other data, but also instantly shares the entered data to loved ones AND it has a built in REWARDS system for entering data “on time”. Best, Joe

I'm going to speak up in favour of Diabesties because of the simple logging and built-in messaging system that shares BG readings and messages. It's designed for college students, but works really well for parents of KWD! It can also spit out all your readings in a handy CSV that you can send to anyone.

The biggest drawback is that it requires each person to have an iThing to use the messaging system.

In the spirit of full disclosure: I work for Ayogo Games, the place that made Diabesties.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: