Back On Injections

I'm hitting a wall. My blood sugars started getting out of whack no matter what I did so I decided it was time to start pumping. Not to mention all the times I couldn't remember if I'd shot myself or not, especially with my long acting. I started on the Omnipod and had it for about a month, maybe a bit longer. I stopped loving it. I loved pumping I just didn't like the pod. So I returned it to the company and am waiting for them to credit back my insurance company so that I can get a different one. It's been about a week since I went back to injections and I'm hating every minute of it. Back to the ups and downs, imprecise injection amounts, and of course the stabbing myself a hundred times a day. This morning I couldn't get my sugars down so here it is, 11:30 AM, and I'm just finishing my breakfast. It could take up to three months to get a new pump, possibly longer. I just feel like it would be less hassle and less stressful to just say f*!$ it and let everything go haywire for the next few months. I'm trying to keep telling myself that it's only temporary but I'm just done.

So frustrated.

Hey woolds, go ahead and vent. Just let it all out. We have all been there. It could be an issue with a pump like you or just one of those whacky sugars periods, we all get frustrated.

Hang in there. You can do it!!