Can I buy something locally to tape my pod on with?

I've never tried KT tape, but seeing as it's less expensive and available locally, I'll have to give it a shot.

I like the hypafix it is great.....I put a strip cross wise and lenght wise... before I was always ripping of the pod when I walked to close to a doorway....

What works for me is Kinesio tape and if you have an interest in my application please look at the few photos at my page. Picture and words comes to mind. Pod wear has been fantastic for me after working out the bugs. Best of luck as. Michael

3M™ Coban Wrap. It sticks only to the tape and not to the skin. Works perfect. No sticky stuff on your skin after using it.

I thought I'd come back and report... so far I'm really liking the nexcare clear tape that you can buy at cvs. It does a great job of holding the pod on, even if I really knock into a doorjamb in a bad way. It's not perfect, though. Sometimes it's pretty itchy (though that may be more about me than it) and it's a mess after I take it off. Right now I've got gooey tape mess on my thigh, hip, and both arms. I think my next experiment will be that colorful stuff for athletes. But if I have to come back to the nexcare, that's okay. It does the job. :)

Thanks for the update. What is the specific name of the tape? Is it waterproof?

It's this stuff, except I think the one I have is 1 inch wide. And it is waterproof, has no trouble with a few showers.

Oh yeah, been there, done that one too. I can't remember whether Liz just didn't like it or it irritated her skin. Maybe both. The 2x4 CVS bandages seem to be our mainstay.

I use Mepore Film. It’s also called Mefilm. Your Pharmacist should be able to order it, if they don’t stock it. It’s clear & sticky on one side.

This sounds a lot like Tegaderm. Is it waterproof? as in stays on in the shower and pool? I read the product sheet and it says the backing is waterproof, but does not state the same about the adhesive. Does it ever irritate your skin?

It’s waterproof & I’ve had no irritation yet.

Nice, grats!

Yeah, KT tape leaves little, if any, residue behind. If there's one complaint I have about it is that it does work a lot better when the skin is clean and dry initially. For me, it may not even work at all I try to stick it onto skin that has been under heavy clothing for any length of time.

Once it sticks, though, it sticks really well through every type of condition I've exposed the pod to. I practically forget it's there compared to the actuall adhesive itself or any other type Of tape I may have used in the past.